Re: [FW-1] PPTP behind FW-1

RE: [FW-1] PPTP behind FW-1The port for PPTP "I found in the list I think port 1723" and ESP "protocol 50" packet for both direction.

I have tried the isakmp port too but got the same result.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jonathan Hoare IMS-IS
  To: 'Angka H. K.'
  Sent: Friday, August 15, 2003 2:48 PM
  Subject: RE: [FW-1] PPTP behind FW-1

  What Ports did you have open?

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Angka H. K. [mailto:[email protected]]
  Sent: 15 August 2003 07:23
  To: [email protected]
  Subject: [FW-1] PPTP behind FW-1

  Dear all,

  I have a case where FW-1 is the main gateway and doing NAT on this. I have static NAT or one-to-one mapping for my VPN server.

  The PPTP setup is begin and it showing "verifying username and password", after this everithing is stop until the time-out accure. Refer to the log, the connection is accepted.

  I don't know exactly what happening, I think it should be connected but not.

  Any idea or documentation should I read ?

  Thank you

  Inchcape
  Important: This e-mail may contain confidential information. If you are
  not the intended recipient it may be unlawful for you to read, copy,
  distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information contained in this
  e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please
  telephone, fax or e-mail us immediately:
  Tel:- 01908 399869
  e-mail:- [email protected]

  Errors and omissions may occur in the contents of this e-mail arising
  out of or in connection with data transmission, network malfunction
  or failure, machine or software error or malfunction, or operator error.
  Inchcape accepts no responsibility for any such errors or omissions,
  and you are advised to confirm the accuracy of the contents of this
  e-mail before relying on it for any purpose.
  www.inchcape.co.uk & www.inchcape.com