From: Jean-Pierre FORCIOLI
[mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: quinta-feira, 14 de agosto de 2003 02:57
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] IPSO 3.7 - IP Clustering & CPNG FP3

Hi,

On Wed, 2003-08-13 at 18:25, Accioly, Daniel wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Just FYI, CVP is NOT SUPPORTED with Ip Clustering... and I have
experienced
> issues with IPSO 3.6 FCS6 + FP3 HFA 313 using IP Clustering.

Can you explain us why CVP isn't supported with IP Clustering ?

Do you mean "session recovery" isn't supported by using CVP because it
implies using Security Server, or that CVP directly isn't supported ?

Thanks.

--
[email protected]             Cyber Networks France
http://www.freebsd.org                      http://www.cyber-networks.fr