[FW-1] disturbing experience upgrading to HF2

All of my NG installs have been NG FP3, HF2 and maybe a HFA308 on Nokia
platforms in a distributed environment. Today I build Win2k Cluster using
ClusterXL, and FP3.

Everything was fine, established SIC, pushed and ANY ANY policy...no big
deal right.  Here are the steps I did that  caused a few problems

    I upgraded the Win2k mgmt station and gui client to HF2
   rebooted mgmt station
   installed HF2 into the SmartUpdate repository.
   Attempted to deploy SVN HF2 to my standby firewall and it just
   timed-out. I went to test SIC and it could not connect to the peer was
   the error.  I looked at the SIC tab on the FW module and the CA's IP
   address was not the mgmt station, but the cluster IP address. So after
   playing around with doing a SIC reset I got SIC restablished and still
   could not push HF2 to the firewall.
   I tried it on the active firewall and still could not push HF2; however
   SIC was OK.
   I then just install HF2 locally on each firewall and that's when even
   got worse.  SIC could not get established, it was inconsistent when
   pushing policy.
   So I deleted the cluster object and re-created it and it seems to be OK.

Is this normal for Win2k cluster deployments and HF upgrades?

I can't wait to test SecurePlatform....

they are addressed.
originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this
email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.