[FW-1] VRRPMc & IPSO 3.7

Hi all,

New to Nokia & VRRP settings, read thru the manaul of
IPso 3.7 and got confussed...

Scenerio:
Nokia 1
Int: 192.168.1.1/24
Ext: 202.x.x.1/28
Syn: 192.168.2.1/24

Nokia 2
Int: 192.168.1.2/24
Ext: 202.x.x.2/28
Syn: 192.168.2.2/24

When setting up the VRRP, what IP should I put in the
Backup address of Nokia 1's, the IP of Nokia 2 of
correspondence interface or Other IP/VRRP IP
Int_Net: 192.168.1.2 or another IP for VRRP IP like
192.168.1.3
Ext_net: 202.x.x.2 or 202.x.x.3
Syn_net: 192.168.2.2 or 192.168.2.3

What is the default gateway of all my internal hosts,
the Internal IP of Nokia 1 or the VRRP IP??

the manual make me confussed... says Nokia 1 got an
internal interface called Int A, the internal hosts
will point to Int A...

any ideas would appreciated..

thanks
Nick.