[FW-1] Load Agent for ConnectControl

Hello Gurus,

I'd like to ask you about the ConnectControl server load algorithm using
the Load Measuring Agent.
I have an old NG FP1 HA Cluster XL and I want to use connect control
with two of my web servers.
Is the load agent any good?. Can it help me determining if the web page
is alive (not only the server as it can be easily determined with pings,
but sometimes the webpage may be down and the server still replys to
Pings).

Where can I download it?. I found the load agent version 4.0 (for FW-1
4.0), does it work with NG FP1?

Thanks in advanced,

LB