From: brian dell [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 08 August 2003 15:38
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] MANUAL NAT

automatic arp is only done for auto NAT rules which
are taken care by the firewall (example like Hide NAT
enabled for a host or network would do the automatic
NAT for you.)
But if you do Manual NAT yourself then firewall will
not publish arp entries automatically. you have to
manually enter the arp entries so that the firewall
external IP address answers the call when someone
wants to go to your web server.

Hope this helps

http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=hotbar%5felement%3

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com