Re: [FW-1] SB3.0 & CPNG FP3 on Win2k

Dear Nick,

As far as I understand from your settings and your IGMP approach. You
are using multicast configuration. Am I right? If so,

in these kind of configurations, switches usually flood unknown
multicast frames to all ports belonging to the same VLAN. Flooding can
be
avoided by creating a multicast group with firewall nodes as the only
members.
This can be done either manually or dynamically using Internet Group
Management Protocol (IGMP). Therefore your switches must support IGMPv2.

Can you comment?

Best regards,

Birant