[FW-1] GUI client not loading rulebases

Hello All,

I have a 4.1 management station that is not loading rulebases to the gui
client. I have run fwm -d for debugging and I see it load objects.C, users,
etc but when it get to rulebases it just sits there for 2-3 minutes doing
absolutely nothing. After that it loads the rulebases but by then the gui
has given it up.

I have used fwm -g *.W to re-create the rulebases.fws file but this doesn't
help.

Any ideas?

Greg Pendergrass

Vodafone Global Content Services Limited
Registered Office:  Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire  RG14 2FN

Registered in England No. 4064873

This e-mail is for the addressee(s) only.  If you are not an addressee, you
must not distribute, disclose, copy, use or rely on this e-mail or its
contents, and you must immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail
and all copies from your system.  Any unauthorised use may be unlawful.  The
information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged.