[FW-1] DHCP issue with checkpoint

Dear frds,
During my lab setup i am having the prob which i am unable to troubleshoot.
I have a DHCP client on Router (Cisco product) and DHCP server (Cisco
Product).I am keeping DHCP client outside the firwall while DHCP server is
inside the firewall.The rule base is any nay any allports allow.I have
created all ports group which contains all the services. DHCP server client
uses follwoing ports.
Time of day, bootp,tftp.
I have seen and confirmed twice that above ports are included in the service
group. I am still not able to establish the communication between DHCP
client and the DHCP server across the firewall. I can confirm that when
modem comes online right now modems are stuck in the initd mode.
PLease let me know if u have any solution.
I am using ASF 5105 2.2.1.0a FP3.
Note I am configuring DHCP server address in the IP helper.

Regards
vj

DISCLAIMER

Information transmitted by this e-mail may be proprietary to Ramco Systems Ltd., and / or the authors of the information and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are not authorised to access, read, disclose, copy, use or otherwise deal with it and any such actions are prohibited and may be unlawful.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, arrive late or contain viruses. Ramco Systems Limited therefore does not accept liability for any errors, omissions, viruses or computer problems experienced as a result of this transmission.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately at mail to: [email protected] and delete this mail from your records. Notice is hereby given that no representation, contract or other binding obligation shall be created by this e-mail.