[FW-1] RE Re: [FW-1] AI-Update failed > Upgrade not possible any more! > solvedIhre Mail wurde auf bekannte Viren überprüft.

I´ve removed the remaining AI-package via pkgrm, but this didn´t helped. I
also checked/removed
what was left of any AI stuff.

my next step was to remove HF2 and HF1, then install HF1 and HF2 again
(then reboot).

Now I can choose Upgrade from  UnixInstallScript again ...

thanks for the help Reinhard!

bye
,
Stefan

Bitte antworten an Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1
<[email protected]>

Gesendet von:        Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1
<[email protected]>