user-authenticated connections cannot be synchronized.

[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Accioly,
Daniel
Sent: 04 Aðustos 2003 Pazartesi 17:08
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Has anyone got SecurePlatform and ClusterXL to work in
load sharing mode?

Hi guys,

We were experiencing the same issue using IP Clustering and FP3 HFA 313.
When one firewall from the cluster is turned off the other one does not take
over his connections if CVP is enabled.

As we were experiencing some other strange issues, we performed a fresh
install on the cluster using IPSO 3.7 (we were using 3.6 FCS6) and AI. The
other issues were solved, we did not have time to test the load sharing with
CVP yet.

Did anyone else have similar problems using load sharing and HA solutions
for checkpoint with CVP?

Regards

Daniel Accioly Rosa
CCSE CISSP