[FW-1] 4.1 SP Upgrade on Sol2.6 error

Dear guru,

Here my problem, got an error when upgrading our
SecureServer from 4.1 to SP3 on Solaris 2.6

Error message found when installing SP3:
===================================
This appears to be an attempt to install the same
architechure and version of package wich is already
installed  The installation will attempt to overwrite
this package

Installation of SP2 is ok

When installing firewall rules to the secure server,
the following errors are found.

Installing Security Policy /etc/fw/conf/standard.pf on
      all.all@firewall

Host firewall could not complete installation

Also tried to reproduce the problem in our testing
environment with the same procedure/installation media
but there is no similar problem found.

The weird thing is, there's some scripts exist on the
real environment and not on the testing machine, and
vice versa.

The real environment:
/etc/rc2.d/S69-cppreinet
/etc/rc2.d/S69zcppostinet
/etc/rc3.d/S95firewall1
/etc/rc3.d/S99elaproxy

Testing Environment:
/etc/rcS.d/S25fwboot
/etc/rc3.d/S95firewall1
/etc/rc3.d/S99elaproxy

Is it related?

The procedure for installation is as belows:

4.1 ---> SP3  ( failed ) ---> SP2 ( OK ) ---> SP3 (
failed ) ---> system reboot ---> SP3 ( failed )

Any ideas would be appreciated.

thanks

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com