[FW-1] vpn behind nat?

Hi Matt,
I didn't find any reference to a "resolve_interface_ranges_nated_gw"
property in Smartdashboard...can you provide more info on this?

However, I came across KB article sk11682 which seems to be the only one
addressing specifically this issue.
I guess that you may want to give it a try (provided it still applies to
AI...and you can translate it -:)
I will be glad to know the results!

Jose.

Jose Garcia