Re: [FW-1] SecureClient IP not assigned

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] SecureClient IP not assigned
  • From: Frank Darden <[email protected]>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 18:18:17 -0400
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

Silly question but do you have a license for securclient on the
firewall, and securclient (not securemote) installed on the client pc?
Don't forget that Office Mode requires Securclient. I have seen OM
allocation fail behind certain providers PPPOE circuits. Also, is the
subnet that you are trying to allocate part of your internal LAN?

Frank