[FW-1] Compiling kernel for fw1 NG FP3

Guys,
we're trying to understand how to compile kernel on Redhat 7.3 for fw1
NG FP3.
At the end of compiling process we try to install fw1 and we had some
errors about fw1 modules, something about
non-gpl modules loaded by the kernel.
Anyone of you can give us some point or ideas how to compile the kernel
to work with fw1 NG FP3 and Stonebeat 3.0 ?
We use 2.4.18-5 as requested by checkpoint.
Thanx in advance,

A.
Andrea Iacopini,
Technology Solutions, Networking and Security Competence Center

REALTECH Italia S.p.A. - Technology drives e-Business
Via Paolo di Dono, 73 - 00142 Roma, Italy

[email protected]
Mobile + 39 335 123.44.93
Tel. +39 06 51.95.981, Fax. +39 06 51.96.36.74
Valued IEEE Member,
Member NO: 41412812
Real hackers don't die, just their TTL expires. [Unknown]