Re: [FW-1] SecureClient IP not assigned

Shiv,

I never ran Office Mode on FP1 (only FP2 or better); but I hope this helps,
nonetheless.

I've seen this occur many times before.  The most common cause from my
experience was a personal firewall was blocking the incoming DHCP response.
If you are running Windows XP, make sure that the Internet Connection
Firewall service is stopped.

Are there other SecureClient users that are able to connect and get an IP
from the Office Mode pool?

Did you create a SC desktop rule to allow incoming DHCP responses?  Or, if
you use the SC Packaging Tool, make sure that you "check" the checkbox in
the wizard called "Allow incoming DHCP responses without an explicit inbound
rule."

Review your basics: Check your FW object's Remote Access property page and
ensure that the correct user group object is allowed to participate in
Office Mode or choose to offer Office Mode to all users. Check also your
Global Property's Remote Access\VPN page to ensure that the Enable Office
Mode checkbox is checked.  On the same page, also check that the correct
Office Mode Pool network object is selected.

Neil De La Cruz, CISSP