Re: [FW-1] "th_flags 2 message_info SYN for established connection" Message

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] "th_flags 2 message_info SYN for established connection" Message
  • From: "Cihan Subasi (Garanti Teknoloji)" <[email protected]>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 15:28:25 +0300
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

>From a client point of view is that really causing a problem? Or can I leave just a it is..I see that those are all coming from the operator, dont see anything similar to that from different operators ip ranges...

-----Original Message-----
From: John Madden [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2003 4:21 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] "th_flags 2 message_info SYN for established
connection" Message

If this type of trafic is legitimate, you can try
this.

Modify the user.def file on the management station and
enter the follwing line:

deffunc user_accept_non_syn() { (src=x.x.x.x,
dst=y.y.y.y) };

or if it's always the same port

deffunc user_accept_non_syn() { dport = xx };

or you can try this if on a Nokia platform

modzap fw_reuse_established_conn
$FWDIR/boot/modules/fwmod.o <port>

modzap fw_accept_syn_rst $FWDIR/boot/modules/fwmod.o
<port>

Good luck

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com