Re: [FW-1] Nokia clustering

I'd definitely use a separated network.
One environment I'd setup we used a mangement network
(management server was on it, and some other security
servers). We tested this for a while, and it
worked ok, but we later switched it to a dedicated
interface using a crossover cable. This was all while
the environment was in testing, and there never was
any major traffic going through the firewalls. Another
advantage to the dedicated sync is all you have is a
cable. No hub or switch to fail (or power loss) and
cause your sync to fail.
Wally

--- Mitchell Rowton <[email protected]>

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com