Re: [FW-1] "th_flags 2 message_info SYN for established connection" Message

If this type of trafic is legitimate, you can try
this.

Modify the user.def file on the management station and
enter the follwing line:

deffunc user_accept_non_syn() { (src=x.x.x.x,
dst=y.y.y.y) };

or if it's always the same port

deffunc user_accept_non_syn() { dport = xx };

or you can try this if on a Nokia platform

modzap fw_reuse_established_conn
$FWDIR/boot/modules/fwmod.o <port>

modzap fw_accept_syn_rst $FWDIR/boot/modules/fwmod.o
<port>

Good luck

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com