[FW-1] VRRP problem in IPSO 3.5 Checkpoint NG

Hello everyone,

We have 2 GGSNs (G1, G2) and 2 Nokia (IPSO 3.5) Checkpoint (we performed an
update in our Checkpoint FW from 4.1 SP6 to NG FP3) FWs(F1, F2). G1 is
"connected to" VRRP1 using primarily F1 and G2 "is connected to" VRRP2
using primarily F2. As you know if we have problem with interface monitored
in F1 VRRP1 will redirect traffic from G1 to F2. Now, we dont have problem
with interface monitored but after checkpoint update all traffic was
redirected to F2 from G1.

We would like to know how we can configure or fix VRRP1 in order to use F1
as primary server instead F2 from G1?

Thanks for your help,

Samuel