Re: [FW-1] error msg "cannot find secureclient user license"

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] error msg "cannot find secureclient user license"
  • From: "Roelandts, Guy" <[email protected]>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 09:38:16 +0200
  • Comments: cc: [email protected]
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

Vic,

   Do a cplic print from the command prompt, do you see a license like
 CPVP-VSC--NG ??? If not you are at least missing the SecureClient
 license and yes this should be purchased separately, only the SecuRemote
 license is free.

Met vriendelijke groeten - Bien à vous - Kind regards
Guy ROELANDTS
EMEA GS Internet Expertise Centre - CCSE-NG
Hewlett-Packard Belgium B.V.B.A./S.P.R.L.
E-mail : [email protected]
Tel: +32(02)729.85.61
Fax: +32(02)729.77.65
This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information,
and is intended only for the person/entity to whom it was originally
addressed. The content of this message may contain private views and
opinions which do not constitute a formal disclosure or commitment
unless specifically stated. Should you receive this message by mistake
please inform the sender immediately.