Re: [FW-1] Checkpoint NG Backup Offline

Yes, offcource, with clear option. As I told that I have succeed used CVP
under Windows 2000 Server.
But when I used CVP under Windows NT even all of the settings were
completely similar but it is fail!
Please I need your advise guys, thanks.

Best Regards,
Wisnu Baroto

|---------+-------------------------------------------->
|         |           [email protected]              |
|         |           Sent by: Mailing list for        |
|         |           discussion of Firewall-1         |
|         |           <[email protected]|
|         |           KPOINT.COM>                      |
|         |                                            |
|         |                                            |
|         |           07/23/2003 12:20 AM              |
|         |           Please respond to Mailing list   |
|         |           for discussion of Firewall-1     |
|         |                                            |
|---------+-------------------------------------------->
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                              |
  |       To:       [email protected]                                   |
  |       cc:                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: [FW-1] Checkpoint NG Backup Offline                                      |

Which FW1 NG version are you running?

Do you enable early versions compatibility mode checkbox on CVP Options tab
(Opsec Application)?

Aldo Loaiza
CCSA, CCSE
www.infosup.com