[FW-1] Firewall-1 4.1 and SSL

Hi. I have the following schema:

client <-> Internet <-> ISP router <-> firewall <-> Host

I have a DMZ with RADIUS server attached to the firewall, too.

People is asking me to do SSL from client to Host, and use some kind of
authentication for the client.

Everything is OK with authentication, but I asked the webmaster to
terminate the SSL on his server. He asked me to terminate SSL on the
firewall.

I was wondering if I can terminate the SSL from client to host on the
firewall, and then continue with http.

I know that firewall supports SSL in sessions from clients to firewall, but
I don´t know if I can use it as a gateway, with a resource.

Any ideas to share?

Thanks in advance,

Javier E. San Martin Della Torre