Re: [FW-1] Bi-directional NAT ?

  It occasionally happens that you need to link two previously-
separate private networks that have both chosen to use the same
RFC 1918 private address range.  You can do that easily with two
NAT devices, one to NAT each network to a different alternate
space.
  Bidirectional NAT lets you coalesce those two devices, and the
link between them, into a single FW-1 box.  Pretty slick.

David Gillett