[FW-1] Firewall-1 v4.0 and VLAN

Hi!

I have a Cisco switch that supports VLAN, a SUN Ultra SPARC 10 with Solaris
2.6 and a Firewall CheckPoint. v4.0
I want to connect differents hosts to that switch, and I want to do VLAN,
because those hosts will not belong to the same network.  The Firewall has
to be part of those VLANs because I need to apply some
policies to protect those networks from Internet and from the others VLANs.

That´s why I need to know if the SUN4s FastEthernet (hme) can be used to
this proyect and if  CheckPoint supports VLAN tagged

Here is what I want

                              INTERNET

                              _____|_____
                              |     SUN      |
                              |     FW-1     |
                              |       4.0       |

                  SUN hme0-> |
 Hosts VLAN1    Hosts VLAN2     Hosts VLAN3

Thanks.
Saily.