[FW-1] VPN-1 SecuRemote with PPPoE

I try to reisert my problem, in hope that anybody can answer:
Hi All!

I'm new to the list, so I don't know, whether anybody has came accross the problem, that has bee brought up by one of our users.
I paste the excerpt of his letter:

>         I've tried using VPN-1 Securemote to communicate with a secure
> host via the Internet.  My connection is an ADSL (Asymmetric Digital
> Subscriber Lin), and I have to use PPP over Ethernet protocol. But after
> connecting, and having typed the required password, i receive an
> error message -- This is a non secure protocol... -- and the
> connection ends.
>
>         In this case what is the correct way to make a live
> connection?

Can anybody help?

Regards:
Attila Takács

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and/or covered by
legal, professional or other privilege. If you are not the addressee,
any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other
dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error please notify
Kereskedelmi es Hitelbank (K&H) immediately. K&H does not accept
liability for the correct and complete transmission of the information,
nor for any delay or interruption of the transmission, nor for damages
arising from the use of or reliance on the information.

All e-mail messages addressed to, received or sent by K&H or
K&H employees are deemed to be professional in nature. Accordingly,
the sender or recipient of these messages agrees that they may be
read by other K&H employees than the official recipient or sender
in order to ensure the continuity of work-related activities and allow
supervision thereof.