[FW-1] Upgrade NGFP3 to NGAI - all packets dropping - anti spoofing

my current box was Win2k NG/FP3, HF2.
I had the antispoofing checkbox removed from internal nic side because of
hassles getting VPN to work to my internal networks.

I built identical box and used the upgrade program to "pull" the config info
from the old box (very slick!).
Installed to new NG/AI box, pushed the config during install, very smooth
with no problems.

I swapped boxes in production. All packets dropped on anti-spoofing rule. I
had to disable anti spoofing on external (internet nic). I'm not liking
this, but it is making my new install functional.

Did I miss something on the upgrade? Parm in global settings??? Any ideas?