[FW-1] 554 Too long line

Good day,

        We occaionally get e-mails bounced with the following error message:
554 Too long line. I believe it may be the SMTP security server of the
firewall that is causing this to happen, but have not been able find any
solutions. Has anyone on the list encountered this problem and were able to
find a solution?

Thanks.
James Helbrecht

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking any action in reliance upon, this
information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.