[FW-1] Problems with configuring Linux VPN Client

Hi everyone:
I got my Nokia IP650 and freeswan to work using a machine on the inside
of my network. When I tried using the same client and machine from my
local ISP, it didn´t seem to work. The strange behavior is that the
Nokia doesn´t respond on the correct external interface. I mean, I have
2 external interfaces one is Fast Ethernet and another that is ATM to
our local ISP.

For some reason the ATM interface answers the IKE handshake instead of
the Fast Ethernet to which I have my licences on. Thus making the
handshake fail when it comes to the certificate part. All this works
perfectly with the windows SecuRemote client.

Has anyone one had a similar experience or know why this is happening??

Regards
Paulo Vieira