Re: [FW-1] VPN client to site with L2TP

Maria,

>From the error described below, I believe the problem is not with the user
certificate, but it is with the CRL...

You may check your CP settings to point to the correct CRL publish location.
You may also want to check if your CA is generating and publishing it
properly.

I'd like to "use" your question, if you don't mind, to ask another one:

Does L2TP connections support encryption? From what I know only PPTP support
IPSEC...

Sincerely

Daniel Accioly Rosa
CISSP, CCSE

-----Original Message-----
From: María del Carmen Angulo Violantes [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: segunda-feira, 14 de julho de 2003 17:01
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] VPN client to site with L2TP

Hello,
I'm trying to work my remote VPN access with L2TP. I followed the

        Check Point Virtual Private Networks Guide
        NG FP3
        Part No.: 700528
        September 2002
        Chapter 8 Remote Access with VPN Clients
        Interoperability with Microsoft IPsec/L2TP client

I get this from my log:

        reason: Client Encryption: No valid CRL. CN=,OU=xxxx,O=xxxxx;
        IKE: Mail Mode No valid CRL. CN=xxxxxx,OU=xxxx,O=xxxxx;

I tried it revoking and generating a new user's certificate but didn't work.
Then I tried it creating a new user, but didn't work.

Any idea??

Thank you,

María del Carmen Angulo
Departamento de Informática