[FW-1] ADSL and VPN

Hi Gurus
I have been asked by management to start setting up offices around the
world...
The first one is like a test to see if the business there caters for local
presence, so they don't want to shell out a lot of money.
I need them to use our Terminal server in this office, and between our other
offices we use CP1 NG FP3 so it's straight forward.
But my budget for this will only allow me to use an ADSL uplink in the
remote office and the local (loco) telco will give me only one static public
IP . So I'm forced to install an ADSL modem in the FW there.
My problem is if this will work with SecurePlatform and if anyone has any
experiences doing this??

Best regards

Morten Jensen
IT Manager Gibunco Group