[FW-1] Policy Server Problem with ClusterXL

hi all

at our customer we use a cluster based on cluster xl, ng fp3 hf2, redhat linux and a dedicated management server on w2k.

all works fine, except with the remote access vpn we have some problems. the user authentication with securid works fine, but the policy server connection fails with the following error message: secureclient failed to communicate with policy server xy at site "ip xy".

- the policy servers are running on both gateways
- if only one gateway is active (other in down state) the policy server communication works fine and there are no problem with the vpn.

thanks for every hint, which could help me to solve the problem....
- felipe