From: Scott Friedman [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: terça-feira, 8 de julho de 2003 17:58
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] NG AI - comments?

I just upgraded one of my clients that run Dual Nokia IP 350's with a
Secureplatform
Management server.

First thing I noticed is that HTTPS doesn't work.. I have a case with Nokia
open
and I wonder if anyone else has seen this.

Also, at two different installs I have enabled Peer-to-Peer blocking, and
AIM
and Yahoo IM still work just fine...

That's my thoughts for now..

Scott