Re: [FW-1] HF1 Upgrade

Reinhard Stich schrieb:
At 10:59 09.07.2003 +0200, you wrote:

Roelandts, Guy schrieb:

I wouldn't upgrade to HF1 but rather to, at least HF2, and even better
to one of the HFA_3xx ... (the HFA of the day is HFA_315)

But where to get not only the HFA but also informations about new HFA without support contract. With only software subscription you are not able to get this HFA's ?!

that's correct, I think you have to be CSP or have a case where you need
this HFA to get it. contact your reseller/distributor for this hotfix

two further questions regarding to that topic:

a) what kind of CSP do I need for access HFA's ? CCSA, CCSE or CCSE+ ?
b) where to get information about knew HFA's ? I can ask my distributor
for a HFA but unfortunately I get no information about new HFA and the
relase notes. So I have a no chance to ask for it, because I don't know
about it.

Olaf