Re: [FW-1] Security policy

Open up the policy editor in demo mode.  You will have plenty of rules which
you may take a look at and compare if you'll need those services.  Check
Point recommends that you have a Stealth rule towards the top of the
rulebase ( any - fw - drop ) and a cleanup rule as a last rule ( any - any -
drop ).  All http rules should be and other should be between those two
rules except for client authentication chich should be above the stealth
rule if your using it.  You should always put your must used rules towards
the top for better performance.

HTH
- ----------
Simon Desmeules
http://www.digidyne.ca
mailto :[email protected]
- ----------
Contact me for you Check Point Training
View my co-authoring project at Syngress
http://www.syngress.com/catalog/sg_main.cfm?pid=1922
DigiDyne Inc.
420 Armand-Frappier suite 320
Laval, Quebec