[FW-1] HTTP traffic check with CVP server

Hello,

I use FW-1 NG FP3 HF2 on Solaris 8 (sparc) with CVP server (InterScan
VirusWall 3.53 from Trend Micro) on Windows 2000.
The confguration of FW-1 is according to solution 12041 (TrendMicro
Knowledge Base).
The CVP server checks HTTP traffic for viruses but only if no proxy is
defined in the browser configuration.
Normally we use an external proxy on port 3128.
A next proxy can be defined in the global properties. But there is the note
"These settings apply only to firewalled gateways prior to NG. For later
versions, these settings can be configured in the Node Properties".
But I couldn't find any proxy settings in the node properties.
How can I enable AntiVirus checking on FW-1 with CVP server and use the
external proxy?
Is it possible to check http traffic to URLs with nonstandard ports like 8080?

Thanks in advance

------------------------------------------- Werner Woll Universitaet des Saarlandes IT-Management - Zentrale Verwaltung Gebaeude 5 - Zimmer 0.06 Postfach 15 11 50 D-66041 Saarbruecken

  EMAIL: [email protected]
  PHONE: +49-681/302-5024