[FW-1] TCP Sequence Validator

Hi,

1.  FTP access to a server accessed via Internet is failing.  Error in
the firewall (CP SecurePlatform, FP3, HF1, Edition 2): TCP Sequence
validator, dropped packet with invalid ack number.  Is there a way I
could solve this problem without disabling the TCP Sequence Verfier in
SmartDefense?

2.  Too much mail data error:  I modified the SMTP "mail size" under the
Firewall object ..> Advanced --> SMTP.  I've seen that it was set to
1000KB which is roughly 1MB.  So I set it to 3100KB to match the
parameter we defined in the SMTP Resource.

After the modification, I don't get a "Too much mail data" error anymore
but I get a lot of error from the mail dequeuer --> Agent: Mail
Dequeuer, saying that "Connection to Security Server failed".  I've done
reset of both the firewall and the InterScan server.  We also edited
max_mail_message in SMTP.conf file but to no avail.  Any suggestions?

Thanks.