Re: [FW-1] FW-1 on IBM AIX

Checkpoint offers NG-FP1 and NG-FP4 (Application Intelligence) for AIX v5.

NG-FP1 runs on AIX 5.1 only, and NG-FP4 runs on AIX 5.2 only.

If possible, you might want to consider one of the more mainstream
Checkpoint-supported o/s platforms instead of AIX ... such as
Solaris, Windows, Linux, IPSO etc.  Many Checkpoint features
are not supported for AIX (Policy Server, Management HA, etc.)