[FW-1] gfb: NG FP3 clustering issues

Hello all,

I wonder if anyone can provide some feedback with this issue I'm
experiencing with NG FP3 & clustering.

I recently upgraded my Management module from 4.1 SP6 to NG FP3. I did this
by running the upgrade_import.exe util on the old man. station &
upgrade_import.exe to the new management station running NG FP3.
I have a new enforcement module prepared with NG FP3 which I will use with
the new NG management station.
However, after establishing SIC between new NG firewall & enforcement
modules, and enabling Point High Availability/State Synchronization on the
fw module,  I receive this error message on the fw module when running
cpstart:
Note: This machine is not part of any Cluster.

        It is possible that the IP of this machine as it appears in your
hosts

        file differs from the general IP of this machine in the Management
server.

        Alternatively, Check your Cluster configuration in the Management
server.

FireWall-1: Starting fwd

Cannot get Security Policy from local: No State Saved

Fetching Security Policy from localhost failed

WARNING: Cannot locate my Network Object

Failed to read database.

Probably module was never installed

Failed to fetch policy from masters in masters file
I can verify that my hosts file entry & /etc/nodename entry on the fw
module, match my gateway cluster member entry in my gateway cluster object.
I'm able to successfully re-establish SIC as well as download the topology,
but when pushing the policy to the cluster firewall object there are errors,
with a limited message of "Operation ended with errors". Obviously this is
attributed o the issues experienced on the firewall module, but why, I do
not know.

For your info, I've not configured ClusterXL, I do not have a license for
this, I will be using this with RainWall 3.0, but I've not gone further with
that until I can resolve the Check Point issue.

Please help!

thank you,

Gabriel