Re: [FW-1] Ipso fw ng password changing

Hi,

Add within character mode cpconfig allows password change for user if you
try to add an existing user.

From: Petrás István [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 02 July 2003 08:55
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Ipso fw ng password changing

Hi
Thank yor for your answers. Unfortunatelly i found only one solution for my
problem. I  used cpconfig to delete the admin user and after i created it
again with an another user. Because of tthe management abd the firewall
modul run in the same machine therefore i could not use graphical
cpconfig.exe program. ( which is contain modify possibility for password).
Character mode cpconfig can use only Add or Delete options.