[FW-1] Remote Access & Office Mode

Does any one here on this list have any experience with using DHCP on a
VPN-1 server in Office Mode.  Users will be using the SecureClient.

When trying to configure Office Mode, it says that I need to define a
Virtual IP Address for DHCP server replies.  Should I not use the IP
Address of the LAN interface of the Enforcement Module?

I have defined a DHCP scope on our DHCP server in the same subnet as
the VPN Server resides in.  I have two Cisco 6513 routers within that
subnet as well.  Here is a pseudo breakdown of that subnet:

10.1.1.0 / 255.255.255.0

Cisco#1  10.1.1.2
Cisco#2  10.1.1.3
Virtual Router (HSRP)  10.1.1.1

VPN Gateway 10.1.1.21

DHCP Server 10.1.4.15

I've defined the scope, and bound it to these interfaces 10.1.1.1,
10.1.1.2, 10.1.1.3 and 10.1.1.21.  Shouldn't DHCP replies simply go
back to the VPN Gateway?  Why would I have to define a "Virtual IP
Address".  Does that mean I'd have to create a virtual address on the
primary interface on the VPN gateway?

I'm running VPN on a Sun SunFire V480, dual 900MHz CPU's, 4Gb of RAM
and dual 40Gb hard drives.  It's running Sun Solaris 2.8 and CheckPoint
FireWall-1/VPN-1 NG with Application Intelligence.

Thank you,
Layne Meier
Atlanta Newspapers