Re: [FW-1] Service names not in list

Matthew,

It is probably pulling this from the services file.

NT:  ...\WINNT\system32\drivers\etc

Unix:  /etc/services

the file shows it is port 1434 either tcp or udp.

--

Chris Tidwell
Central Region Security Engineer

http://www.checkpoint.com

WE SECURE THE INTERNET

* VPN-1 SecuRemote Demo:
        http://www.checkpoint.com/vpndemo/
* Check Point Partner Email:
        http://www.checkpoint.com/partners/list.html
* Technical Support Knowledge Base:
        http://support.checkpoint.com/kb/index.html
* Help Desk:
        http://www.checkpoint.com/operations/
* Public Support Site:
        http://www.checkpoint.com/techsupport/index.html
* Public Configuration Documents:
        http://support.checkpoint.com/service/publisher.asp
* Healthcare Security Information Center:
        http://www.checkpoint.com/products/hipaa/

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information,
and is intended only for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed.
The content of this message may contain private views and opinions which do not
constitute a formal disclosure or commitment unless specifically stated.