* Technical Support Knowledge Base:
        http://support.checkpoint.com/kb/index.html
* Help Desk:
        http://www.checkpoint.com/operations/
* Public Support Site:
        http://www.checkpoint.com/techsupport/index.html
* Public Configuration Documents:
        http://support.checkpoint.com/service/publisher.asp
* Healthcare Security Information Center:
        http://www.checkpoint.com/products/hipaa/

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information,
and is intended only for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed.
The content of this message may contain private views and opinions which do not
constitute a formal disclosure or commitment unless specifically stated.

localusers@LAN -->>any-->any-->http-->user authentication