Re: [FW-1] NetOP back to SecuRemote client

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] NetOP back to SecuRemote client
  • From: Lars Troen <[email protected]>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 11:01:39 +0100
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

Stefan is correct. However this goes only for Securemote so this is kinda weird. If you're using SecureClient in Office mode without any desktop rules, you can connect to the client. You can see in the Securemote/SecureClient log if the packet is dropped. An s-box is more like a securemote than secureclient and if you define a rule that accepts a service (on the sbox) you can successfully access this service through the "Securemote ip pool nat" ip address. But if you install securemote without desktop security, shouldn't it be without a rule set if you chose that? At least it used to be like that...

Lars