[FW-1] SecuRemote Disables PPTP on XP?!

Title: Message
I think I already know the answer to this but figured I'd throw it out there anyways...

I installed SecuRemote NG FP3 on Windows XP Pro.  After rebooting and before defining (and after for that matter) a site in the SecuRemote client, I found that an already-defined PPTP connection (to a different server) would no longer work.  As a troubleshooting step, I unchecked CheckPoint SecureRemote on the Network tab of the PPTP connection, but no dice.  Removing the SecuRemote client restored the connection.  So, the question is:

Is it possible to have SecuRemote and PPTP peacefully co-exist on the same machine?

Thanks in advance, everyone.

JP