[FW-1] ARP problem

Hi all,

I need a help , maybe anybody has an experience about this
I have network below
----------
  Router
----------

----------
Firewall
----------

----------------
  IBM AS/400
----------------

Router is connected to WAN cloud with Frame Relay , and because the IBM
AS/400 needs to access to outside world and also needs to be access from
outside world, so I apply "Hide NAT" for the segment of IBM AS/400 to
external interface of firewall and also I apply "Static NAT" for IBM AS/400
itself to segment between firewall and router
I use Cisco router and firewall Nokia IP330 with Checkpoint NG FP 2
installed on it. And now the problem is the ARP of IBM AS/400 often get lost
by itself so it can not access to outside world and also can not be accessed
from outside world. I do not know why it can be happen ?? is there anyone
explain to me about this ??
So how is the step I have to take to solve this problem ?? Is there any
alternatif solution beside using Static NAT so I still make my IBM AS/400
can be accessed from outside world ??
I really need a help for this, Thank you for your help and attention
Regards,

Ario

---