[FW-1] Syncing State Tables

Hi All,

We have a clustered environment using ipso and fw-1 4.1sp6

I have a problem in that dns request replies are being dropped because the
reply is coming back through the other firewall. The difference in time in
the outgoing connection to the reply is around 2-3 seconds. I thought this
would be enough time for the tables to sync. note the packets are not out of
state.

Should I see regular log entries when the tables are syncing as I have a
specific rule to allow traffic port 256 between the firewalls, which is
logging.

thanks

Leon Noble
Scotland On Line
[email protected]

To find out more about our products and services see
http://www.scotlandonline.co.uk.
For Scotland's leading information website visit
http://www.scotlandonline.com.
Trace your Scottish family history at http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

This message is confidential and may contain privileged information. You
should not disclose its contents to any other person. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender named above immediately.

It is expressly declared that this e-mail does not constitute nor form part
of a contract or unilateral obligation.

relate to the official business of Scotland On Line Limited shall be