[FW-1] GUI under Firewall 1.3.0b on Solaris 5.8 for Intel

Hi.

Firstly, greetings for everybody since this is my first post to the list.

I'm installing the version 1.3.0b of the firewall on a Solaris 5.8 for Intel
machines; this version of the firewall was distributed by Sunsoft before
breaking up with Checkpoint.

The main package of the program (SUNWfw) is installed, but there's no way of
having a graphical interface. Looking into the CD I see that there's a
SUNWfwgui package in the SOLARIS2/GUI-CLNT directory, and there's also a
fwgui.sunos4.tar file in the SUNOS4/GUI-CLNT directory. In the SOLARISI386
directory there only exists the basic SUNWfw package.

I've tried to install the GUI's for Solaris 2 or for Solaris 4, but both
versions generate an EXEC error in the binaries (as expected, since they are
binaries for Sparc, not for Intel).

My question is: is there any package or add-on to install a graphical
interface in the version of the firewall I own? Does anybody working with a
1.3.0b version of the firewall under Solaris for Intel have been able to set
up a graphical interface?

Thanks in advance. Greetings.

Jose Carlos Cuellar - [email protected]
Alc Internet Sistemas - www.alc.es