Re: [FW-1] change checkpoint's external ip address

Nitass,

I have done this on Nokia 120/210 and it is straight forward but you do
need to remember that there are more than one place where you need to
change the IP address.

Using Voyager to access the system via the internal interface
Go to Configure -> Interfaces and change the IP address of the external
interface
Go to Routing Configuration -> Static Routes to change the default route
Go to System Configuration -> Host Address Assignment to change the IP
address there too

Obviously you also need a new license for the new IP address.

I think thats about it!

Cheers,

Huiqi

Nitass Sutaveephamochanon wrote:

> I'm using checkpoint firewall-1 4.1 sp5 with ipso 3.4.2 on nokia ip330. I
want to change
> nokia's external ip address because of change ISP. Could anyone please
advice this instruction?