[FW-1] Fwstop/start problem

Hi,

I hope you can help me because my management network is down ;(

I'm running Management and FWs modules in a Nokia IP650 box.
FW-1 Checkpoint version 4.1-SP6 under ipso
Recently I changes the IP address of the FW Management.
That ment I run cpconfig in the fws managed by that one and "fw putkey" on
the Management for each fw afterfwstop.
Now, when I try fwstart, either FW Management nor FW modules I get this:

ambnms01[jaaca]# fwstop
Unloading FireWall-1...
Cannot kill fwd pid 188: No such process
Cannot kill fwm pid 212: No such process
FW-1: driver removed
ambnms01[jaaca]# fwstart
FireWall-1: Loading kernel module...
fwmod.o: Undefined symbol `_mclrefcnt' referenced from text segment
fwmod.o: Undefined symbol `_mbtypes' referenced from text segment
[...]
fwmod.o: More undefined symbol _mclrefcnt refs follow
fwmod.o: More undefined symbol _mbtypes refs follow
modload: /usr/bin/ld: return code 1
FW-1: modload failed
ambnms01[jaaca]#